This course is for anybody who wants to improve their problem solving skills or wants to make better decisions. If you are a decision maker at work, or part of a team that makes decisions, then the skills that you will learn from this course will be of great value. If you are an entrepreneur then you probably find yourself regularly having to make important decisions especially during the planning process on which managers want to plan objectives and resources. This course is here to provide you with the tools that you need to help your business succeed.
Participants will be able to …
- Build and expand decision-making, critical thinking, and creative problem solving skills.
- Apply logical and creative approaches to solving problems and making decisions.
- Develop strategic approaches to problem-solving and decision-making
- Use traditional and creative tools for identifying causes and generating solutions
Upon completion of the program the participants will be able to:
- Utilize creativity and lateral thinking as business tools.
- Analyze and solve actual problems facing them at work.
- Assessing their problem solving styles.
- Learn how to flex and expand styles.
- Gain confidence in asking the “right questions” and overcoming the stress of making complex decisions.
- How to define complex problem and to use specific tools for finding the main cause.
- Root cause analysis / fish bone analysis.
- Demonstrate and build credibility with upper management.
For registration click here