Professor/ Associate Professor/ Lecturer in Commercial Law (COLA)
Vacancy for: Program of Law and Legal Studies
Ref Code: II10.2
The German University in Cairo is seeking highly qualified full-time academic staff to teach introductory and advances courses within the Program of Law and Legal Studies to be filled effective September 2023 or February 2024.
This program is designed for students interested in developing a strong and important understanding of law and relations of governance.
The German University in Cairo is seeking highly qualified academic staff to join the Program of Law and Legal Studies. Successful candidates will be expected to teach undergraduate level courses in the fields of Commercial Law such as:
• Companies Law
• Legal Aspects of International Trade and WTO
• International Commercial Arbitrations
• Maritime and Air Law
• International Business Transactions
Candidates are expected to develop teaching material, seminars and collaborative work with colleagues of the department.
• Doctorate degree with teaching experience, publications, research and Industry experience in related areas.
• Strong academic interest and teaching experience, with strong student’s orientation.
• Active in the business and legal community (through association memberships, consulting, publications)
Interested applicants are invited to submit their curriculum vitae including employment history, a statement outlining research and teaching interests, and names of at least three referees.
Applications will be reviewed until position is filled. For better consideration, submit applications before the 15th of May 2023.
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department (email@example.com)
Post Date: Monday, March 13, 2023