Vacancy for: Administration
Job Title: Administrative Associates
Position Summary: Administrative Associates are required to assist several leading positions at the GUC to ensure effective and efficient operations.
Performs a variety of moderately complex administrative tasks which may include:
• Providing administrative support to ensure that operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
• Assisting in the daily office needs and managing all the general administrative activities.
• Coordinating and completing significant special projects independently or in cooperation with other groups as directed by the superiors.
• Providing support to superiors to ensure the availability of all resources necessary for effective decision making.
• Writing and distributing email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms, etc.
• Scheduling appointments and meetings, assisting with materials preparation.
• Proficient in taking and compiling minutes of meetings.
• Compiling and typing statistical reports and charts.
• Creating spreadsheets and presentations.
• Carrying out research duties as and when needed.
• Maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system
• Updating and ensuring the accuracy of the organization's databases
• Assisting on any ad-hoc tasks as required.
o Education: University Graduate.
o Experience: 0 to 3 years’ experience
o Fluent English Language skill, German Language is an asset.
o Excellent communication and presentation skills.
o Effective administrative skills, including the ability to organize and prioritize own workload in order to meet tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
o Proactive, take initiative and able to make decisions.
o Creative within the scope of work & very resourceful in problem solving.
o Profi¬ciency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications (excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.)
o A hard worker that is capable of multitasking and dealing with work under pressure.
o Able to work and interact efficiently with all levels of colleagues.
Post Date: Thursday, April 4, 2019