Vacancy for: Administration
Position Summary: Administrative Associates are required to assist several leading positions at the GUC to ensure effective and efficient operations.
Performs a variety of moderately complex administrative tasks which may include:
1. Providing administrative support to ensure that operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
2. Assisting in the daily office needs and managing all the general administrative activities.
3. Coordinating and completing significant special projects independently or in cooperation with other groups as directed by the superiors.
4. Providing support to superiors to ensure the availability of all resources necessary for effective decision making.
5. Writing and distributing email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms, etc.
6. Scheduling appointments and meetings, assisting with materials preparation.
7. Proficient in taking and compiling minutes of meetings.
8. Compiling and typing statistical reports and charts.
9. Creating spreadsheets and presentations.
10. Carrying out research duties as and when needed.
11. Maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system
12. Updating and ensuring the accuracy of the organization's databases
13. Assisting on any ad-hoc tasks as required.
o Education: University Graduate.
o Experience: 0 to 3 years’ experience
o Fluent English Language skill, German Language is an asset.
o Excellent communication and presentation skills.
o Effective administrative skills, including the ability to organize and prioritize own workload in order to meet tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
o Proactive, take initiative and able to make decisions.
o Creative within the scope of work & very resourceful in problem solving.
o Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications (excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.)
o A hard worker that is capable of multitasking and dealing with work under pressure.
o Able to work and interact efficiently with all levels of colleagues.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their curriculum vitae online through the GUC website: http://www.guc.edu.eg/ .
Submissions will be reviewed starting on 20th of December, but applications are welcome until the position is filled
Post Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2018