The GUC Engineering Forum aiming to provide innovative lifelong learning opportunities and skills is proudly announcing the registration in the courses:
- iOS for Object Oriented Programmers
- Web Development using PHP
- Mobile Startups
- An Introduction to Data Science
Click here to view courses' outline and prerequisites
Click here to Apply Please make sure to read the Registration Steps below
Our training courses are designed for individuals who aim to advance their knowledge and skills in a specific field of expertise in a condensed format. All classes are taking place in the evening (6:00 pm – 9:00pm) to meet the needs of full-time employees.
All courses are taught by renowned professors, lecturers, professional experts and will take place at the GUC campus utilizing its modern facilities and infrastructure.
Course Structure and Dates
- The courses will be delivered in a duration of 10 weeks - 2 sessions per week – 3 hours per session.
- Limited places are offered in each course/round, so please make sure to meet the announced deadlines to be included in our ranking.
- First round of courses is planned to start in November 2017. Exact dates will be confirmed upon completion of registration and availability.
- Classes that will not meet the minimum number of registered and paid students will be cancelled.
- All courses will be taught in English.
- Applicants can take only one course at the same round.
|Course Name||Course Fees|
|iOS for Object Oriented Programmers||3000LE|
|Web Development using PHP||3000LE|
|An Introduction to Data Science||3000LE|
Interested applicants are requested to follow the below registration steps and deadlines:
- Fill in the "Online Application" by clicking here and upload a single PDF file containing all the required documents (please see point 4) by latest: September 19th, 2017. Please remember your application number as it will be needed in all further steps
- You will receive an email with your registration info once you submit your application. Kindly check your spam folder in case the email was not delivered directly to your inbox.
- Applicants may be asked to sit for a personal Interview by the Selection Committee.
- Accepted candidates will receive a "Final Acceptance Offer" to proceed with payment starting 13th of September. Payment deadline will be announced in the offer.
- Final selected and paid candidates will receive their ID card + Course Schedule.
- Birth Certificate/ National ID or Passport
- Bachelor Certificate (for graduates)
- Bachelor Transcript (for graduates) or Transcript of achieved courses (for undergraduate students)
- Any other achieved Degrees (M.Sc, PhD, Diploma, MBA, etc..)
- Cancellation after receiving the final acceptance and paying the course fees are not allowed and full course fees are not refundable.
- In case the course is cancelled by GUC, participants are entitled to full refund of the course fees.
- Participants must attend at least 75% of the sessions to obtain the course attendance certificate.
- Any students with more than 25% absence will be automatically dropped from the course and no refund of paid amounts will be allowed.
Code of Conduct
- All participants have to abide by the GUC course regulations and policies.
- In case of not abiding by the GUC regulations, GUC has the right to cancel the registration without stating the reasons. In that case payment refund shall be granted.
Visit Us: Admission Office, German University in Cairo, New Cairo City, Main Entrance El-Tagamoa El-Khames
From 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
Hotline: 16482. Tel: +202 27589990-8. Fax: +202 27581041