Vacancy for: Events Coordinator
Position Summary: To fulfill all events inquiries, solicit and finalize all types of internal and external events and coordinate for the provisioning of events’ catering orders complaint to the GUC top management expectations as well as to the organization image.
• Execute all university events and supervise the related preparations
• Handle Event Requests based on the procedures in-place and issue the related Event Orders to all concerned parties for execution
• Attend and administer events preparatory meetings and provide assistance during the actual event
• Handle all major GUC events and assist in concept development
• Supervise and handle the presence temporary rentals on Campus
• Responsible for drafting MOUs related to temp. rentals in coherence with GUC standards and follow-up on the related procedures
• Handle the quarterly event reports and possible presentations
• Responsible for issuing Purchasing requests for event related payments/requirements
• Maintain an up-to-date the filing system of all functions
• Handle all administrative tasks, minutes of the meetings, faxes, phone-calls, guest inquiries
• Handle any ad-hoc assigned duties related to the dept.
Fresh Graduate or (1 – 3 year experience) in Administration or Events Operation
• Computer Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and e-mail
• Organizational Skills
• Language Skills: Arabic – Fluent (Written & Spoken)
• English – Fluent (Written & spoken)
• German is an asset
• Administrative Skills
Interested applicants are invited to submit their curriculum vitae online through the GUC website: http://www.guc.edu.eg/ .
Submissions will be reviewed starting on 20th of December, but applications are welcome until the position is filled
Post Date: Thursday, December 13, 2018