Professor/ Associate Professor/ Lecturer in Criminal Law
Vacancy for: Program of Law and Legal Studies
Ref Code: II10.4
The German University in Cairo- GUC (Cairo Campus)
Faculty of Law and Legal Studies
The German University in Cairo is seeking highly qualified full-time academic staff to teach introductory and advances courses within the Faculty of Law and Legal Studies. This Faculty is designed for students interested in developing a strong understanding of law and its application in the national and international context.
Successful candidates will be expected to teach undergraduate level courses in the fields of Criminal Law such as:
• Criminology and Penology
• Principles of Criminal Law
• Criminal Law (General Rules)
• Criminal Law (Specific Rules)
• Law of Criminal Procedures
Candidates are expected to develop teaching material, seminars and collaborative work with colleagues of the department, to organize moot court competitions, and to participate in arbitration proceedings.
• Doctorate degree with teaching experience, publications, research and practical experience in related areas.
• Strong academic interest and teaching experience, with strong student’s orientation.
• Active in the business and legal community (through association memberships, consulting, publications)
Interested applicants are invited to submit their curriculum vitae including employment history, a statement outlining research and teaching interests, a publication list, and names of at least three referees by referencing post: #ref. II10.4
Applications will be reviewed until position is filled.
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Post Date: Thursday, March 8, 2018