Quality Assurance and Accreditation Coordinator
Vacancy for: QMAC
• Assists in all accreditation related activities and related reports required for the national and international accreditation agencies
• Follows-up with the academic staff and accreditation units in each faculty on the courses documents ,reports needed for the accreditation
• Participates in the Quality Assurance meetings and takes professional meeting minutes
• Coordinates, and assist in the implementation of the quality management practices in each educational program.
• Contributes to the reviewing of the accreditation catalogues for each faculty within the university.
• Provides professional assistance about the quality assurance during the accreditation visits.
1 – 2 practical years of experience in administrative position
TQM diploma is an added value
GUC graduate as an added value
Post Date: Monday, January 2, 2023