Physiology Teaching Assistant
Vacancy for: Pharmacy and Biotechnology
Ref Code: II5.2
The department of Pharmacology and Toxicology at the German University in Cairo seeks applicants for a full-time position of Physiology Teaching Assistant. The faculty invites candidates for an exquisite opportunity to become engaged in an interactive teaching environment incorporated with state of the art research. The main teaching task is to discuss ideas and apply the concepts discussed in lectures, by challenging and motivating students and by supervising the various projects and assignments they work on.
• Graduate with medical background (Bachelor of Medicine).
• Masters holders are welcomed to apply.
• Excellent command of English.
• Enthusiastic and interested in research and postgraduate studies.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Computer skills.
• Good management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, communicate and motivate effectively.
• Team work spirit.
• Cultural Competence in dealing with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Create an Account and Apply.
Post Date: Tuesday, September 06, 2016