Professor / Lecturer in Innovation & Technology Management
Vacancy for: Management Technology
Ref Code: II3.8
The German University in Cairo invites applications for the following vacancies to be filled at the beginning or during the academic year 2016/2017.
Position Description and Qualifications:
• Teaching assignments encompass graduate and undergraduate programs. Candidates should hold a doctorate / Ph.D. in a related field and be strongly committed to high quality undergraduate and graduate teaching as well as research in the areas of project management, managing the innovation process, product and process innovation.
• Ideal candidates have a track record of both academic activities and relevant practical experience, especially in the area of technology entrepreneurship.
• Candidates should also be qualified to supervise undergraduate and graduate research.
• Interested applicants are invited to submit their curriculum vitae including employment history, a statement outlining research and teaching interests, list of publications and projects undertaken and names of at least three referees.
• Applications will be reviewed until position is filled. For best consideration, submit applications by 20th of May, 2016.
Create an Account and Apply.
Post Date: Tuesday, April 05, 2016