Teaching Assistant for Computer Science
Vacancy for: Computer Science
The department of Computer Science & Engineerng at the German University in Cairo seeks applicants for a full-time position of Teaching Assistants. The faculty invites candidates for an exquisite opportunity to become engaged in an interactive teaching environment incorporated with state of the art research. The department focuses on the application of complex and diverse computational needs based on the various theoretical foundations. The main teaching task is to discuss ideas and apply the concepts discussed in lectures, by challenging and motivating students and by supervising the various projects and assignments they work on.
Candidates for the above mentioned poisition should have knowledge in the following fields:
• Operating Systems
• Programming Languages
• Artificial Intelligence
• Software Engineering
• Python Programming
• Embedded Systems
• Bachelor/master degree in Computer Science or in Computer Engineering or any related fields
• Excellent with honors/ or very good.
• Excellent command of English language.
• Practical and teaching experience (junior teaching Assistant, Research assistant) would be an asset.
• Enthusiastic and interested in research and graduate studies.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Computer skills.
• Good management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, communicate and motivate effectively.
• Team work spirit.
• Cultural Competence in dealing with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
• Interested applicants are invited to submit their curriculum vitae by applying through the below link .
• Applications will be reviewed until position is filled. For best consideration, submit applications by 30th of April 2019
Post Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019