Human Resources Specialist
Vacancy for: Human Resources Specialist
Ref Code: VI1
The HR Specialist will be responsible for a wide range of Human Resources related activities including recruitment, appointments, and employee employer relation.
1. Establish and maintain relationships with head of departments to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
2. Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, internet recruiting resources, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
3. Contact applicant to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration and selection.
4. Select qualified applicants or refer them to head of department, according to organization policy.
5. Arrange for interviews and provide travel arrangements
6. Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills.
7. Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
8. Prepare the initial job offer letter.
9. Maintain records of applicants not selected for employment.
10. Prepare and maintain employment records.
11. Administrate computer- based or manual evaluation systems.
12. Ensure Positive employee – employer relations.
13. Process conference support, employment certificate and benefit payment requests.
14. Plan and assist in conducting new hire orientation programs.
15. Follow up on Expat’s residency and work permit issuance and renewals
o Fluent English Language skill, German Language is an asset.
o Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, especially Microsoft Office programs
o High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
o Customer service oriented
o Education: Bachelor degree in Management or relevant field.
o Experience: 0 to 2 years’ experience.
Post Date: Thursday, April 4, 2019