Technical support engineer
Vacancy for: Technical support engineer
• Technical Support Engineer.
o Position title
• Tech-Support Junior Engineer.
• Install and configure computer (hardware, Software).
• Daily monitor and maintain computer systems.
• Respond to all queries either in person or over the phone.
• Troubleshoot hardware or software faults.
• Replace hardware spear parts as required.
• Daily task reporting.
• Support and implement new GUC applications.
• Test and evaluate new technology.
• Provide training on the GUC systems.
• Strong knowledge in all the Microsoft Products.
• Preferred good knowledge in Linux, MacOS, iOS and Android.
• Good Knowledge in computers hardware parts.
• Strong knowledge in system cloning concept.
• Strong technical and analytical skills.
• Problem analysis and resolution of software problems
• Hard worker, Self-motivated.
• Able to work under pressure and stay late hours.
• Fluent English language (Speak and Write).
• Preferred German language.
• Preferred Presentation skills.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor degree
• 3+ years of experience in the IT Technical Support field.
Work Status Full Time
Post Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019