Senior System Developer
Vacancy for: Information Technology
Position Summary: A senior system developer works on the development of different information systems and modules and associated database and platform infrastructures as well as maintaining, updating and enhancing existing application. The role requires complete and dedicated involvement in different analysis, design, development and support activities while concurrently supervising and mentoring junior team members. The position reports directly to – and is supervised/mentored by - team leaders and senior team leaders.
• Implement, integrate and maintain system units.
• Supervise and provide technical consultancy to junior system developers.
• Participate in business solution development along with system/business analysts and system designers.
• Obtain full understanding of business scope and context surrounding current tasks and activities.
• Participate in tasks scheduling and preparation of team activities plans in accordance with overall project plans with team leaders.
• Participate in designing test units and conducting/directing different testing activities.
• Ensure all given objectives of the team are fully met according to expected quality standards.
• Join forces with team leaders and infrastructure administrators in planning solutions technological platform and infrastructure services.
• Ensure all reported issues are analyzed and resolved.
• Continuously work on performance optimization and code efficiency.
• Explore and propose new solution ideas to existing and new business needs, problems and opportunities.
• Get involved in troubleshooting and recovery activities in cases of system units malfunction.
• Heavily involved in system operation supervision and maintenance.
• Complete all wrap-up activities leading to and upon project completion.
• Maintain detailed and updated documentation of all development and design activities.
• University degree is a must (preferably in Computer Engineering or Computer Science)
• 3 to 6 years of experience in system design, implementation and development.
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
• Excellent development skills on all major version of .NET Framework and related IDEs
• Deep understanding and full practice of Object Oriented Programming concepts and techniques.
• Concrete knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and related programming and management tools.
• Self-motivated, eager to help and motivate others
• Willingness to take on special projects and initiatives.
• Self-learner with continuous interest in new emerging technologies
• Conformance to standards, Consistency and reliability.
• Well organized and focused on time management for self and subordinates.
• Smooth and effective communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously while maintaining commitment to deadlines and deliverables.
• Ability to accommodate for additional work requirements on special events and occasions.
• Ability to accommodate for additional work requirements upon need as well as extended working hours.
Post Date: Thursday, April 4, 2019