Vacancy for: Administration
Job Title: Academic Coordinator
Position Summary: The purpose of the job is to coordinate operational activities and functions of a designated faculty to ensure that goals and objectives specified for the study program are accomplished in accordance with established priorities, time limitations, or other specifications.
• Compile control and calculate academic staff teaching load, and administer junior Teaching Assistants’ contracts.
• Assign courses, academic staff member, students’ groups, invigilation duties to the IT system
• Assemble and coordinate the scheduling data and constraints, including examination schedules.
• Interpret and notify parents and prospective students regarding general information about the faculty.
• Notify students’ complaints and problems with the concerned parties and follow up on feedback.
• Attend various Faculty meetings; taking minutes and briefing the academics.
• Arrange for events in cooperation with the communication and external relations department, including schools visits.
• Compile study-related faculty purchasing lists, e.g; books list.
• Administer academic leaves and attendance.
• Assist in space allocation for new academic comers
o Education: University Graduate.
o Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience in administrative position
o Fluent English Language skill, German Language is an asset.
o Excellent MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
o Excellent communication and presentation skills.
o Effective administrative skills, including the ability to organize and prioritize own workload in order to meet tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
o Proactive, take initiative and able to make decisions.
o Creative within the scope of work & very resourceful in problem solving.
o Profi¬ciency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications (excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.)
o A hard worker that is capable of multitasking and dealing with work under pressure.
o Able to work and interact efficiently with all levels of colleagues.
Post Date: Thursday, April 4, 2019