Vacancy for: Administration
Position Summary: The purpose of the job is to coordinate operational activities and functions of a designated faculty to ensure that goals and objectives specified for the study program are accomplished in accordance with established priorities, time limitations, or other specifications.
1. Compile control and calculate academic staff teaching load, and administer junior Teaching Assistants’ contracts.
2. Assign courses, academic staff member, students’ groups, invigilation duties to the IT system
3. Assemble and coordinate the scheduling data and constraints, including examination schedules.
4. Interpret and notify parents and prospective students regarding general information about the faculty.
5. Notify students’ complaints and problems with the concerned parties and follow up on feedback.
6. Attend various Faculty meetings; taking minutes and briefing the academics.
7. Arrange for events in cooperation with the communication and external relations department, including schools visits.
8. Compile study-related faculty purchasing lists, e.g; books list.
9. Administer academic leaves and attendance.
10. Assist in space allocation for new academic comers
o Education: University Graduate.
o Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience in administrative position
o Fluent English Language skill, German Language is an asset.
o Excellent MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
o Excellent communication and presentation skills.
o Effective administrative skills, including the ability to organize and prioritize own workload in order to meet tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
o Proactive, take initiative and able to make decisions.
o Creative within the scope of work & very resourceful in problem solving.
o Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications (excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.)
o A hard worker that is capable of multitasking and dealing with work under pressure.
o Able to work and interact efficiently with all levels of colleagues.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their curriculum vitae online through the GUC website: http://www.guc.edu.eg/ .
Submissions will be reviewed starting on 20th of December, but applications are welcome until the position is filled
Post Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2018